Anyone heard of Assent, LLC?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Spicytrader, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for trying to help!! TM Direct, real cute!! Obviously you are not fimiliar with this company.

#11     Aug 28, 2006
  2. Yes I am...that's why i made the wise ass remarks:p

#12     Aug 28, 2006
  3. TM Direct......if you have facts about this company that would help me out, please don't hesitate! Feel free to pm if you would like. Thanks!

#13     Aug 28, 2006
  4. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

They closed their Detroit office. Well, at least it's not listed on their website anymore.

#14     Aug 31, 2006
  5. Detroit office is still open..its just a remote office now
    so not a corporate office

we also do have an Assent office in Miami for the poster who was asking about miami

yes I work at assent

d

#15     Aug 31, 2006
  6. I trade at Assent in the Detroit(actually Southfield) office. It's still up and running!

#16     Aug 31, 2006
  7. Drock 409 and Detroit Trader, anything you can tell me about assent? Good or Bad? Thanks!!

#17     Aug 31, 2006
  8. i've traded at 3 different firms, and i'll say that assent is not the norm in the prop or retail. they were taken over by sangard a few years ago and everything is professional. they are self clearing so there are no problems with that. they have 2 platforms, the hammer which is a decent platform but takes up much bandwidth and does have some problems from time to time. i use their newer platform, the anvil, and i think it's incredible. everything is cutomizable and they have a market sorter that is an incredible tool. you can do a search for the platform on elite and most everyone agrees it's one of the best active trading platforms. like the most of the rest of the street, they use the same stock loan. i also have a remote account that i can trade over any internet connection and the anvil runs smoothly on a wireless connection when i'm vacation! i've had a good experience with assent overall. i would highly recommend them. pm me if you have more questions.

#18     Sep 1, 2006
  9. Drew07

Drew07

Ok, please tell me if you're serious about that. If so my resume is on the way.

#19     Sep 1, 2006
  10. absolutely...once a month they also pay for a stripper to come in and give you lap dances while you trade:D

#20     Sep 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.