Anyone heard from Jana??

Discussion in 'Forex' started by jackedup, May 11, 2005.

1. I haven't seen her on here for awhile. She seems to be very knowledgeable with the currencies market. I pm'd her and haven't heard from her. Anyone here chat with her recently?

2. Anyone know her beyond this forum?

3. Yes, I agree. Jana where are you? We miss you and your most knowledgable posts.

Michael B.

4. I just found it wierd she didn't reply since she always replied in a timely manner. Hope she's ok.

5. found what? your PM or her reply?

6. Maybe she's busy washing her hair. Perhaps if you wrote her a poem, or bought her a wrist corsage...

7. I PM'd her several times and she has always responded in a timely manner. What's wierd is she hasn't replied to my last PM.

8. "Maybe she's busy washing her hair. Perhaps if you wrote her a poem, or bought her a wrist corsage..."

Perhaps you're a jackass and need to get a life.

9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol -

maybe he did and thats why she is ignoring him.

hey jakedup - word on the street is that she has another virtual/cyber boyfriend. your power cable just didnt do it for her they say.

try john marchant - he always has plenty of sex talk in his posts. he may go ac/dc if you write him a nice poem.

only kidding.

10. I believe she is more likely to be found on some other boards. Check out some boards that deal with Forex.

#10     May 11, 2005