Anyone hear this Zuckerburg Commencement Speech?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, May 27, 2017.

1. wildchild

wildchild

How the hell did this guy make so much money? He is batshit crazy. One thing to note is he really seems committed to fighting for those who have the odds stacked against them, like those graduating from Harvard.

Talk about a guy who drank the koolaid. Of course none of the stuff is suggesting is going to be paid for from his pile of money. Everyone else gets to foot the bill.

traderob likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

he's been visiting all 50 states, seems like he's grooming to run for office.

And I only found a select few statements crazy. Still no crazier than Trump

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I knew he was liberal but I didn't know he was that far left.

4. java

java

Visionary or helpless? We need somebody to do for us what our parents did for themselves. Last I checked, Universities do accept foreign students. The real crisis will occur when they actually do figure out a way to change the weather. You sign up and every 2 years, they text you a picture of the candidate with a "like" button. How about a hook up that monitors me when I am watching the news? I want them to see just how hazardous they are to my health. Way more than salt or sugar. Yes, we could just turn off our tv sets, but most people won't do that, so put that on the list of things we need to fix.

5. Thanks for the tip : whenever he is candidate for the Presidency, I'll be betting massively and very early for him. I'd never thought I'd have a bet in waiting, 4, or 8, or 12, or 16 years before the event. :D :D :D

6. He's got a face you just want to punch.
    (And after you hear him speak you want to kick him too)

7. wildchild

wildchild

Well that is not going to do him any good. He needs to do the Obama method and visit 57 states.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

[​IMG]

9. Good speech. Idealistic, but inspirational.

10. java

java

People make money in a capitalistic system, and then afterwards realize how rare they are and how good they have it and try to come up with ideas so everybody can have what they achieved.

#10     May 29, 2017