Anyone having trouble with lastest IB TWS?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by swtrader, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying pop ups TWS opens when you send an order ?

Here is a pop up window that prevented from placing a trade in a timely fashion :

"the price does not conform to the minimum variation for this contract"

this was with ZN using an attached stop , this is not the other pop up that tells you your limit is too far away according to TWS default settings. The prices were correct as per TWS default tick size for that contract.

wHAT 'S MORE tws freezes until you click OK! What is the use for these pop ups please ?! :mad: Or perhaps another one of those bug I have been reading about?

#11     Apr 13, 2006
  2. From reading IB's forum, it seems that they are finally going to do something about those crazy popups.
    They asked for telling them about any outstanding popup. There must be so many of those that they can't keep track of them.

Keep at it IB. You're on the right track! Since last Fall, your connections (realtime data-feed) have been really good!

#12     Apr 13, 2006
  3. I second this one. I can not believe how good the IB connection
    (data feed) has been lately. It has to be a modern day record for
    them!

(As V77 walks away, crossing his fingers)...:p

#13     Apr 13, 2006
  4. Moreagr

Moreagr

same problem here please fix this IB. BT does not refresh the bid and offer prices unless you hit the re center button. :mad:

its been about 2 weeks. :confused:

#14     Apr 13, 2006
  5. I am still using the last version but have checked out the new one. In addition to the above problem with Booktrader, I hate that the BT is now blurry until armed.

#15     Apr 13, 2006