Anyone having problems with ES/NQ qfeed?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by dottom, Nov 20, 2001.

1. dottom

dottom

Is anyone else getting only 10min delayed quotes using qfeed? I'm a QCharts basic subscriber- am hoping not to pay the additional $60 CME fee but don't know how long the free ES/NQ will last.

2. No problems to report here. Last I heard, the CME promotion was extended into this month, but the rep was uncertain as to how long. In any case, when the promotion ends, it will be an additional $10/month for e-mini quotes.

3. dottom

dottom

cool thanks. my qcharts says {Delay10} on all my ES and NQ charts, and my qfeed has the same delay. Maybe something's screwy with my account.

4. brich

brich

I have this problem too, what happen with quote.com ?

5. dottom

dottom

I don't know, but I upgraded to the $10 emini option last night and now I'm real-time again. It's only $10 and I didn't want to be caught off guard whenever the free quotes expired.

6. Effective within the last few days the e-mini data requires a $10/month CME exchange fee in order to get it realtime.

There were a couple of emails sent by QC earlier in the month about it but they were easy to overlook or mistake as junk mail.