Anyone have thoughts on JPR Capital or RML trading?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by seasideheights, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Anyone have thoughts on JPR Capital or RML trading?

Good?

Bad?

Fair?

2. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

IMO, RML is run by upstanding people. Clearing through Penson/GHCO. If you need the all-in-one account thing, RML is a fine alternative to IB and even MB. Plus RML negotiates, IB and MB do not.

3. Catoosa

Catoosa

I can recommend JPR Capital for stocks. I have had an account with them for nine years. Commission is 0.005 per share with rebates for providing liquidity and a fee is charged for taking liquidity. They are a small firm with great customer service. They clear through Terra Nova. Terra Nova pays currently only 2.5% on overnight cash balances which will be a negative if you have large overnight cash balances. Currently MB Trading is paying about 4.35% and Interactive Brokers pays a little less unless your cash balances exceed $100,000.00. I can recommend an account with all three of these brokers. I have not used RML Trading and therefore can offer not opinion on them.

4. GTC

GTC

RML is a good direct access firm as it gives many choices of softwares. You ask for a demo to see if you like them. Their option commission is bit higher than IB's.