Anyone have positive results using Trade Ideas streaming alerts?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by OceanViewTrader, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Sashe

Sashe

I am wondering if TI would consider to integrate the alerts with
    the Interactive Brokers platform
    I, for one, would be really glad to see that

#51     Sep 18, 2004
  2. Is the interactive brokers platform better then Medved? I though since Medved and IB were linked and Medved has TI you get two for the price of one?

#52     Sep 18, 2004
    #53     Sep 18, 2004
  4. Sashe

Sashe

The mini charts will backfill, and the quote columns will fill in with price and volume data. [/B][/QUOTE]

Who are you using for backfilling?

#54     Sep 18, 2004
  5. Who are you using for backfilling? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ameritrade. I could also use Prophet, I have an account with them also.

#55     Sep 18, 2004
  6. #56     Sep 23, 2004
  7. Sashe

Sashe

this is divergence from what exactly? from QQQ price? or from some kind of indicator?

#57     Sep 23, 2004
  8. Just using it like they defined it in description. Divergence is either from Futures or from appropriate sector that the stock is in.

#58     Sep 23, 2004
  9. I have been working on a new system to find buy signals for Range Contraction situation. I am going to continue back testing it but thus far the results have been very promising. The first 4 calls for last Friday were amazing:

PQUE buy at the open
    INFA buy at the open
    NXXI buy at the open
    EPNY buy at the open

This is my set up:
    http://www.trade-ideas.com/View.php...xCount=5&WN=Range+Contraction+Breakout+System

If anyone else trades Range Contraction systems with success your feedback is appreciated :)

#59     Oct 3, 2004
  10. You've posted several strategies in the forum, have these been successful for you? When and why do you alter from one strategy to another?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best,

d

#60     Oct 25, 2004