Anyone have a "night job?"

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by IronFist, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Since the market is open during the day, do any of you have night jobs?

You could work part time at a Grocery store a few nights a week... the pay would suck, BUT some grocery stores will give you good benefits even if you're part time. Last time I checked, day trading didn't give med/den/vis insurance :)

So does anyone do this? Where do you work and how many hours?

2. I pimp in the evenings after the market closes. I send out mah honeys and they earn me big bucks. The only downside is having to rough up some of the johns and getting hassled by the fuzz....:mad:

3. I do tech support after 4 till 9. Full week with the weekends off and full benefits. Most of the time its so slow i look at charts anyway so its not a bad backup if things arent going well during a month.

4. I was able to change my hours some so I can watch the grain markets. I work from 12:30 to 9:00 P.M.

5. I moved to a second shift position and took a cut in pay in order to trade during the day. Fortunatly I dont have anybody to look over my shoulder right now as I am the boss.:)

6. I work weekends.

7. I had to worry about this till I became profitable. Hope you guys make it there one day.

8. Well after the market closes at 4.14 i take a bus fom port authority to atlantic city
    I play craps and try to make part time money playing craps :D
    free dinner and a nice trip
    :( :) :p :mad:

9. Now thats not nice.

Some of us work other ventures because we enjoy them. Example, I am in the music business, I trade M-F and gig Thu-Sunday (night)... And I am in the studio in the evenings M-W/Th

Not sure what others do. :)

LOL.

10. Agreed!

If you have to work part time in a grocery store for benefits, uh trading isn't your gig. There are plenty of affordable insurance plans out there that range from as low as $50 - 150 per month. I only play 75/month for 1500 deductable and $30 office visits. If you can't afford $100/month for insurance...........

Why in the hell would I stock shelves or check the mass population of idiots out at a grocery store. Sorry, I got into this game to leave the necessary tasking in daily society to the lemmings.

Get profitable, get a career or grow up.

#10     Mar 7, 2007