Anyone have a current and valid promo code for Trade Ideas?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jmiles301, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Hello all -

The subject says it all, just curious if anyone has a promo code for Trade Ideas that is currently valid?

I used that program day in and day out about 10 years ago, but changed strategies since (more swing trading, less daytrading). However, I'm in the process of getting back into the swing of things with daytrading (no pun intended) so I thought I would reach out here to see if anyone was aware of a promo code.

Thanks for your time,

- jm

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

3. Splat

Splat

Trade ideas is pretty good but their support is a bit up and down. Their initially first level support is good but if there is a detailed query they promise someone will get back and then don't bother, I assume hoping that the request will die under the carpet.
    The main negatives I have is that their scans are fixed and the fact all their energy seem to be focused around push their AI service. From what I have read its OK but nothing special. Besides, I don't what no damn black box service!

With regards to offers, best time to get a deal is during the last 2-3 days of the year when they give out big discounts. The 20% discount is available everywhere ... try browsing Twitter. You will find the 30% discount code for sure.