Anyone has the radioactive trading "The Blueprint"?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Amax Keylogger, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Anyone has the radioactive trading "The Blueprint"? How is it? Please post your honest opinion on it.

Thanks in advance,
    Amax

2. I bought it in 2017, its a waste of money to be honest...
    reason for that comment is that you can replicate the same thing with less capital, with just a long call option... which the strategy acknowledges.., but states that their way, your less likely to blow out your account due to capital intensiveness.. ( so basically the strategy doesn't trust you to not go crazy)

3. Hi Maccabi trader:
    Thanks a lot for your comments!
    Do you mind sharing the digital copy? If you have any that is?

4. sorry I only have the physical copy...

5. Oh ok! Could you pls take the trouble of clicking some pics of the same and send it to my email id amaxkeylogger@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I am unable to find it anywhere on the web and even the creators of it are out of copies!

6. No sir! They don't have it! It is showing up on the site but on enquiry they said I would have to wait for 2-3 months! :(

7. At least the income methods pages! Only if you don't mind taking the trouble! Thanks!!

8. ironchef

ironchef

Does not make sense, if your system has positive expectancy, you don't blow out your account with long calls, unless your trade size is too big?

9. Never mind! Bought it on the eBay finally :)

#10     Feb 17, 2020