Anyone has experience with DeepDiscountTrading.com ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Peternam, Jan 12, 2011.

1. chartman,

You are correct ... your information is quite outdated. Segregation is required (although that does not mean it always is properly done or done at all) and regulated.

And I believe (but do not know as fact) firms like IB sweep money at days end that is not posted to their exchange account as margin to their securities account so it is covered by SIPC. Since what's at the CME, as an example, is relatively safe and the balance is SIPC protected a firm like IB provides a high level of comfort.

#31     Jan 14, 2011
  2. #32     Jan 14, 2011
  3. joe4422

joe4422

Fraudsters can be very clever people.

#33     Jan 14, 2011
  4. Why go with deepdiscounttrading.com instead of dealing directly with crossland ?

He gives top service, takes care of you, and his rates are lower than if you would go directly to crossland.

Calling it a scam means that you are probably in this business and you can't compete with him, how sad.... :p

#34     Jan 15, 2011
  5. DeepDiscountTrading is the most HONEST website I have ever seen within the Futures Industry.

#35     Jan 15, 2011
  6. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Howard was my broker when he was at Alaron and I traded the emini's. I referred several people on this site to him when he was at Alaron. He is the nicest guy I have ever done business with in the industry. He answered all my questions right away. I don't know anything about his new company but I wish him the greatest success.

#36     Jan 16, 2011
  7. I would like to see somebody who got cheated or scammed by Howard who posted here, otherwise you need to shut up and go back to your more expensive lousy service broker and paper trade a little bit more !!

#37     Jan 16, 2011
  8. Why not open an account directly with an FCM? RCG or PFG. Both large FCMs. I am right now negotiatin to open account with them, same commissions and free Onyx platform

#38     Jan 16, 2011
  9. DeepDiscountTrading is a Registered IB but they are also the Deep Discount Division of the FCM. So you have to choose who you feel is going to offer you the Best Service. To Each His Own...

#39     Jan 16, 2011
  10. I was with PFG and closed my account. Their ordering data feed was way out of line with the market. I missed many orders were I simply could not get filled because their datafeed was lagging 5 or more seconds. It was impossible to day trade for me at PFG.

At deepdiscounttrading I'm on TT ordering datafeed which is great for placing my orders on.

#40     Jan 17, 2011