Anyone has experience with DeepDiscountTrading.com ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Peternam, Jan 12, 2011.

1. PIZZ

PIZZ

That website looks a bit shady if you ask me

#11     Jan 12, 2011
  2. chartman

chartman

Your comment is ridiculous. I do not know Mr. Howard Lender and had never heard of his firm until today. Any information I have about them came from the NFA website which is available to anyone.

As for myself, I have been retired about ten years. But I was a registered CPO, CTA, AP and exchange member for forty years. I have absolutely never been associated with Mr. Lender or his brokerage.

As reported on the NFA website, this broker is a guaranteed IB with a well capitalized FCM. If you do not know what it means to be guaranteed by a FCM, you need to do some research. The NFA reports that Mr. Lender has been in the business for over fifteen years and the firm has been in business for over a year.

It has been my experience over the years that when one advises to not do business with a 'new' firm and start making disreputable remarks about them it normally means they are their competitors and they cannot compete.

#12     Jan 12, 2011
  3. joe4422

joe4422

What ever bank is used, what ever regulatory authority backs them, etc.... none of these institutions will help again purposeful fraud. In other words, if he frauds you out of your money, you have no help short of the police catching him and the money.

Stick with some one safe.

#13     Jan 12, 2011
  4. I'm pretty sure you're right about this

#14     Jan 12, 2011
  5. chartman

chartman

It is obvious you have never open an account with an introducing broker. An IB never handles your funds.
    All checks are made payable to the clearing brokerage.
    Please explain how someone who has never had your
    funds or access to your money can 'fraud you out of your money'?
    I was an IB for several years and never directly handled one penny of any customer funds. It is illegal for an IB to have procession of customer funds.

#15     Jan 13, 2011

6. This site is full of pathetic ignorants :D , you ask for some info and get accused of being a shill or warned for fraud which simply CAN'T happen like in this case ...

#16     Jan 13, 2011
  7. He said: If you are a happy customer, tell it to other traders.

Well, I'm a happy customer and that's what I did. If my IB goes bankrupt, who cares ? My money is at Crossland. If Crossland goes bankrupt, my money is in a segregated account.

Go do some more SIM paper trades.

#17     Jan 13, 2011
  8. nLepwa

nLepwa

The name alone should give you a hint of the quality of the service...

Ninna

#18     Jan 13, 2011
  9. I'm happy you got the message baby.

#19     Jan 13, 2011
  10. He didn't call you a prostitute.
    He said via metaphor that associating a name with something negative is easy to do and dependent on perspective.
    What he did might not be pleasant, but neither is you judging the FCM's level of service by the name.
    Your statement was no less ignorant than his.
    Actually it was more ignorant because you are anonymous and therefore not actually hurt by his attack, but the FCM in question is not anonymous and you have no experience with them.

#20     Jan 13, 2011