Anyone growing tired of the White House Propaganda Minster Robert Gibbs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Mar 15, 2009.

1. I doubt anyone on this forum "sucks obama's black cock"

Do you honestly believe Gibbs is not better than fleischer or mclellan or dana perino? Do you even remember ari fleischer?

#21     Mar 17, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

I admire your principles. it seemed Obama felt the same way when he was running in the primaries.

You have not changed your principles but Obama did a 180 turn on his. When he had to attract moderate voters Obama would not fight for his principles and gave in to the people that think a pin flag does stand for something.

#22     Mar 17, 2009
  3. Mercor, have you looked up the word appease yet?

#23     Mar 17, 2009
  4. Maggot Lite, every time you post, you further expose the gaping wound that is your mind and what is left of it.

#24     Mar 17, 2009
  5. The current press secretary is like some Junior High kid... "Oh I didn't mean that really...".

They chose off Rush Limbaugh in their never ending need for attack so why won't they debate him? He issued a challenge to Obama, "Debate me" and they won't do it !! So Limbaugh is important enough to get sideswiped by Obama's minions but not important enough for a debate... blowhards all the way.

Democrats have a hard row to hoe really. They have to convince people that perverts are "gay", and it's a "lifestyle", not a disease spreading subculture that has flesh eating bacteria making the rounds currently.. and they have to convince us that stealing money from the accomplished and giving it to do-nothings that vote Democrat is a good thing...

I guess accomplished conservative women are "bitches" by definition maybe, same as the definition for somebody that wins an argument with a liberal is "racist".... If liberals could present a logical argument for what they believe in they wouldn't need James Carville and all these Carville Jrs that infest the world and these forums...

#25     Mar 17, 2009