Anyone growing tired of the White House Propaganda Minster Robert Gibbs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Mar 15, 2009.

1. You have no issue with liberal women.

But if an accomplished woman, or a minority, even a homosexual, pretty much anyone on the PC-protected list, dares to think for themself, then it's open season with language that you would try to prosecute anyone else for using.

#11     Mar 16, 2009
  2. Time and time again people like you show a propencity towards narrow mindedness. First thing you need to drop is the never ending reference to "liberals" Those same mythical liberals that hate america, hug trees, embrace communism, want to see america fail and other nonsense.

I don't like Dana Perino not because she is a woman republican, but because she was an evasive bitch with no soul.

If you listen to rush limbaugh "liberals" hate all the successful minorities, women, gays who are republicans. Compare Powell to Clarence Thomas. Both black, both republican. Until the UN lie fiasco, Powell was held in high esteem. People don't hate clarence thomas because he is a black republican, people hate him because he is an asshole with a wrong judicial philosophy. He is essentially scalia's second vote.

#12     Mar 16, 2009
  3. Do you have any other fashion pointers?

#13     Mar 16, 2009
  4. Very funny stuff...man.

:D

#14     Mar 16, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Obama should wear a lapel flag pin.
    How hard was that to do? Why would he spend 6 months fighting against that. ....Oh I know it is because the leftists would think he actually believed in this country.

#15     Mar 17, 2009
  6. Why would the flag pin police spend 6 months telling someone in a free country what he must wear or risk being ostracized? Just how familiar are you with fascism?

#16     Mar 17, 2009
  7. Mercor

Mercor

There will always people around telling Obama what to do.
    This problem with the Flag pin is he made a moral stand saying many times that the flag pin does not represent patriotism.

But he changed his principle when he took the lead in the primaries. So I see it more cynical.
    He really does not have any principles on symbols of patriotism.

Too bad , because it is not to complicated.

#17     Mar 17, 2009
  8. Self-righteous bullshit. A flag pin does not represent patriotism. Any fool or thug can wear a flag pin, and many do. Patriotism is represented by a way of life rather than a fashion accessory. Some people were evidently not able to grasp the concept and so they were appeased. Is this what it has come down to for you? What people wear? What about the way he walks? Does he walk in a patriotic way?

#18     Mar 17, 2009
  9. I like Obama
    I strongly dislike Gibbs

Just because you support Obama does not mean you have to suck the guy's black cock. He's made a lot of mistakes, but I think he has also brought about a lot more positives. Had McCain been elected, the S&P would be at 400 and we would be in the mist of WWIII. Fuck that.

#19     Mar 17, 2009
  10. Are you alluding to the voracious manner in which Mercor attended to Bush's white member?

#20     Mar 17, 2009