Anyone going to this seminar?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pvTrader, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Wow I don't see how that could be, the guy made fortunes for so many and still does to this day.

I have a personal friend that knows him personaly and I guess he is high strung (as I have seen on his video's) but that being said it would have been almost impossible to lose money with the guy.

#41     Jul 12, 2005
  2. pvTrader

pvTrader

I'd like to see ProfLogic trade PTJ in a contest. :cool:

#42     Jul 13, 2005
  3. Oh please spare me don't even use the two names in the same sentence.

Prof wouldn't even trade live with me when I challenged him.

#43     Jul 13, 2005
  4. Your talking about two entirely different types of trading. I think a lot of people could beat PTJ intraday on a percentage of account basis.

#44     Jul 13, 2005

5. Really? What does PTJ average percentagewise on a daily basis? I bet its not much considering he trades billions. I could beat him percentagewise trading my small account, and I don't know anything.

I don't understand, are you trying to tear the guy down? Or did I misunderstand your post? If I misunderstood, I am sorry, it just strikes me as funny that any guy that really makes it far and away better than anyone else, always gets torn down by others that have not even made their first billion yet.

#45     Jul 13, 2005
  6. Whilst I don't really wish to "dump" on the Prof - something about that statement in his advert "Who else wants to join me for this life changing event." and for a paltry sum of $2750 - smells real bad - I mean it reeks!

#46     Jul 13, 2005
  7. Ok,

I got to fess up. That is reek stench....

But the Professors stuff was interesting (The little that I saw of it).

Michael B.

#47     Jul 13, 2005
  8. Not at all. His record speaks for itself.

#48     Jul 13, 2005
  9. A friend of a friend reference . . . okay.
    About 20 years ago I had an argument with him (PTJ) and saw his blood vessels turn color and could have told you what he ate for lunch. He is high strung, he puts his pants on one leg at a time and in the beginning everyone thought he was an arrogant jerk with strange ideas.
    Where he sits now is common knowledge but jaronimo was on the right track. I would bet there are a large number of people here in ET that could kick his butt percentage wise on a daily basis. It takes skill to get where he is but it doesn't take skill to make a million a day if you are working with a billion. That is only 1 tenth of one percent daily or 2 percent monthly or 24 percent yearly. I personally know a dozen people that do 10 times that or better, so percentage wise who is a better trader?
    Don't get me wrong, I respect PTJ. I just think the transition he made is reachable by others. He is not the do all end all of traders, more profitable and better traders are up and coming. Some are even trading today.

#49     Jul 13, 2005
  10. No I agree he is just a man and I'm sure others are kicking his butt percentage wise.

My goal is 1% per day and if I am able to achieve that this year I will have certainly beat him.

That being said I'm not trading that size but I get your point.

#50     Jul 13, 2005