Anyone going to this seminar?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pvTrader, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Michael

So long as an educator provides FAIR value and 90% of his clients are happy with that value, then he is OK in my books.

You will never please everyone but you should please the majority or change your price.

I don't think anyone ever complained about buying a $100 book too much and I don't think anyone ever complained about paying 5k for something that made them 100k.

This is the fine line you will walk, so be VERY careful.

#21     Jul 12, 2005
  2. ElectricSavant is defending the other vendors because he aspires to become one himself. You cant tell me that entire Cash and Carry thread isnt your way of throwing it out there to see what sticks.

#22     Jul 12, 2005
  3. He just admitted that :)

#23     Jul 12, 2005
  4. Michael

The richest men in this business all got that way from trading OPM (other peoples money) not selling systems.

Jut keep that in mind.

#24     Jul 12, 2005
  5. Are my friends turning already?

I have not decided how to proceed. Yes, I would like more capital to trade.

Michael B.

#25     Jul 12, 2005
  6. Yeah, but not everything is about money, some people would choose more freedom rather than more money. For instance, I would not like trading for others because that means more responsibility and so less freedom. I have got enough money, now I want some more freedom. I believe that is a pretty natural progression. Once you got some financial security, you care more about other things, especially those that money cannot buy.

#26     Jul 12, 2005
  7. When I was a CTA, for me it was the selling that I hated.

When I talk to people about my system, I can just tell them every thing negative about it, as I do not like to be the trader and the seller, as it gives me too much pressure and can effect the way I trade.

I have confidence in my system and I am demonstrating it live in my Journal here. I guess what I would be selling is my time and expertise as the author of the system.

Michael B.

#27     Jul 12, 2005
  8. Indeed, but only those who reached this stage know that everything is not about money. For the average investor only those who are super rich have a well working system. People who choose for quality of living, instead of more money (and more worries), get the stamp "loser".

#28     Jul 12, 2005
  9. Very true, but making money isn't always about the money.

For some it's the challenge and others it's the ability to give more to those that need it.

:)

#29     Jul 12, 2005
  10. What is Fianancial Security? When is enough...enough? What drives Bill Gates, Donad Trumph or Buffet.

I have read about these guys simply seek effectiveness and improving efficiency...

Michael B.

#30     Jul 12, 2005