Anyone going to this seminar?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by pvTrader, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Funny that you mentioned that. I just mentioned the Sedona Method in some other thread that adresses this issue, so you may want to check it out. Ever since I started playing with this stuff, I have been getting all sorts of synchronicities like that.

The other answer to your question is this: his systems do not trade very often, not even every day, so yes, you can have more free time for yourself. However, that is not necessarily TRUE freedom. It takes years to achieve true freedom even with the Sedona Method. My friend says that he is very close to it, but he has been very dilligent at applying it... And being selective with his trades made him a better trader too.

#11     Jul 12, 2005
  2. I can't figure out why you guys think that Proflogics methods are so bogus.

I thought his stuff made sense. I do not subscribe or pay for anything of his, but he let me have a peek once, and I must say that his methodology combines harmonics and the cycles of highs and lows and is valid.

I am sorry I am disagreeing with so many of my friends on ET.

Someday, I will trade his stuff, I believe, then I can tell you more. It's just that I do not have the time to learn it completely and report in ET. His site listed many rules to follown on the fly and you had to have quite a mind for it.

Good trading to ALL of you, You too ProfLogic. Don't rest in your retirement, its just a new avenue, giving you the time to devote to your trading vision.

Michael B.

#12     Jul 12, 2005
  3. Michael

I don't think anyone every said his stuff stunk, only that he was arrogant and rude to those people who didn't understand it and gave him $$$$$$$$$$.

I'm sure there is some validity in Dow Theory I use it every day too but that's not the issue with this guy so far as I know.

#13     Jul 12, 2005
  4. This is not the real point. The real point is this: how much should one pay for the stuff that yet has to be realistically implemented?
    I believe that ideas should be free, it's implementations that you should be expected to pay for. The laws of physics are free to everyone, but how you exploit them is another story: for this you can get rich. That's my take on this issue and that's why I do not believe in courses and other stuff that 'teaches' you, but in tools like systems that are concrete implementations of ideas. Trading is a craft: you need tools and experience to do it well. Experience you get by practising, tools you design or if you want to shorten your curve, you buy them...

#14     Jul 12, 2005
  5. I wonder what all of my "friends" would say about me if I became a sponsor here in ET and marketed my "Cash & Carry" product?

Michael B.

#15     Jul 12, 2005
  6. If you charged people $$$$$$ and didn't deliver what you claimed is possible, then you went on to insult your customer and call him stupid, well then you would be given the same treatment as prof.

This is what the common complaint is so far as I can tell.

#16     Jul 12, 2005
  7. Isn't Cash & Carry taking the box in the shop, pay cash and never come back to complain? You buy the stuff as it is.

John is smarter than Prof. Take the money and run.
    :D :D

#17     Jul 12, 2005
  8. So then you support Brandon's posts?

#18     Jul 12, 2005

9. If he delivers what he promises and people are ok with that price then sure, why not!

I am not against vendors or educators ONLY liars and thieves!

#19     Jul 12, 2005
  10. He was a paying sponsor and did you notice no one was able to answer his challenge, but did you notice the reaction in ET?

I think "us sensible" traders can see that once you become a vendor, there is many mis-understandings.

I am not defending "snake oil" salesman, I just am not sure which way I am going to go. Do I go down that inevitable path of losing some trading friends, or do I just trade my own money.

I can only speak for myself, and not for ProfLogic or Brandon. They seem to paying the price.

Michael B.

#20     Jul 12, 2005