Anyone going to the NY Trader Expo?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Maverick74, Jan 11, 2007.

1. gaj

gaj

i'd suggest basketball, because i've got a funky jump shot and can drive the lane reasonably well.

oh, you mean spot. nevermind...

(actually, i'll try and post a quick idea of decent food places within a 10 minute walk of the hotel, for out of towners. may be able to get to it this weekend).

#31     Jan 12, 2007
  2. Eric99

Eric99

I'll go to the Expo. I like to say hello to the TOS guys.

#32     Jan 12, 2007
  3. I will be there

#33     Jan 13, 2007
  4. if the ET crew does not come to the expo this yr

maybe some of us can meet for drinks at the "tropiczone" ?

:p

#34     Jan 13, 2007
  5. That sound like a good idea Setharb. I'll be there . I will be nice to meet some of you guys and gals. Maybe I can wear a shirt that says " ET Rules ! "

Quentin

#35     Jan 13, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

7. <b>Quote from uptik2000:

Yeah, see you there. But you're not going to want to go to that 99cent steak place are you? </b>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tads!!! The sole cause of my obese self.

YEAH ! just kidding--- last year, I got sick after eating there, will not go back!

surf

ps. you buying?? we'll go downtown to felixes--the home of eurotrash models and certain assorted financial (and other wise) rouges.

http://www.felixnyc.com/main_menulunch.html

#37     Jan 14, 2007
  8. Are there traders in the States then?!

Or are these trade shows designed to persuade people that they can buy the holy trail of trading sytems for a few thousand bucks.

#38     Jan 14, 2007
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

So, what about my idea about going to the View Bar? It is right there in the hotel. We just need to pick date and time.

There is also another big bar, on 8th or 9th floor.

#39     Jan 14, 2007
  10. Surdo

Surdo

Let's find a vendor to pick up the tab!

There are hundreds of us on IB and TradeStation, how many are gonna show up 20?

Someone can plunk down a credit card for 2 hours.

:D

#40     Jan 14, 2007