Anyone going long on EUR/USD?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Kastro_316, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Oh, dude, totally.

The USD is here today and utter trash tomorrow.

You get the slightest hint of the Euro Zone getting their sh*t together after this EU vote crap settles down a little, with even the slightest word of better EZ eco times coming, the world will lose the USD like it never existed and race back into the euro because "it's cheap" and "a good buy right now."

They'll ride the candy cane back up.

A move back to 1.3000 is entirely possible by year's end.

And remember too, it is just when the market is LEAST expecting it, that's when the move comes.

We could probably almost literally have a duplication of what happened last year starting Sept, spike to Dec.

You should also keep your eye on USD/JPY - no fundamental reason there for the yen to be so weak, it is quickly approaching 112.

Well, 112 to 102 is still 1000 points of pure profit waiting to happen. Think about it.

A lot more probability of USD/JPY going to 107 than to 117.

#21     Jul 2, 2005
  2. Let's see if this scenario plays out afterall.

#22     Jul 12, 2005
  3. Look's like i was right :)

Its trading at 1.21950, what do you guys think it will get to? I am pretty tempted to take my profit right now, but it just seems like its going to keep going up....

#23     Jul 12, 2005
  4. You get it right here.

SIGNAL, SIGNAL, SIGNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch closely the US trades numbers tomorrow, expected to be shit!

Aside for that it's all technical. Nice bounces everywhere against every major. That's the moment i waited for. Too bad the London attacks busted my account :eek:

#24     Jul 12, 2005