Anyone going long at the open or near it today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Feb 7, 2008.

1. what does this mean? You know him or not?

#11     Feb 7, 2008
  2. Good job...I should of let the long position run. Just keep the whipsaw up and down moves going!

#12     Feb 7, 2008
  3. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

pump,
    that guy "cocaine" is trying to impose his negativity on us. we're much too strong mentally to let him affect our success. i think he scored some bad coke and is desparate. he also lost some money and needs a fix. perhaps i can send my comumbian friend miguel to his house with an 8-ball of some uncut shit.

#13     Feb 7, 2008
  4. empee

empee

i was partially long coming into today (bought some yesterday) but went 100% long at the open today.

looking for a 300-500 up day on dow to exit (or some combination if its meager)

#14     Feb 7, 2008
  5. "yes i do in a way" is a very strange response. Either you know someone or you dont. "in a way" implies some weird stuff, most likely that you are the same poster trying to create some false bond btween the two of you. The fact that ny hood mentions P&D in many many posts is rather revealing :)

#15     Feb 7, 2008

6. I don't know man.....some are just Monday Morning quarterbacks...

IMHO, all I know is this trading environment is a dream. Trade it like you see it. I hit my target for the day and will pick my spots.

Now I hope we fade to session lows. Put your AKAM on my streamer...still picking up momo...bleh, trade is done and money was made....take the rest of the day off.:)

#16     Feb 7, 2008
  7. Also take a X-bomb to come down from your Coke binge.

#17     Feb 7, 2008
  8. What you want rates cut to 0%?:)

Go Inflation Go!

#18     Feb 7, 2008
  9. empee

empee

if it would work!!

haha

#19     Feb 7, 2008
  10. I had an awesome day today. After making a series of losing trades lately I worked on a new game plan and it has already payed off big the last couple days. Made about 800 today already and I am only working with about 3k at a time.

#20     Feb 7, 2008