Anyone getting tired of all this Obama hype?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dave74, Jan 18, 2009.

1. People like stories of hope especially during tough times. This isn't only a story of hope but one of historical significance.

dave74 what events of historical significance that you have lived through are you happy about and proud of? They are rare and worthy of celebration.

#51     Jan 18, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Obama has been all over town asking people what he should do. He says he is going to listen to any good idea. Then the media says how smart he is.

He is acting more like a referee then a leader. Unless he finds his own moral center he will not have a consistent program.

#52     Jan 19, 2009
  3. So you don't want an inclusive leader who shows a regard for the people? What do good ideas have to do with a moral center? Once again, you're all over the place going nowhere.

#53     Jan 19, 2009
  4. Anyone getting tired of all this Obama hype?
    --------------------

There are four different Obama books on the shelf @ Wall Mart. Speaks volumes about tree hugger conservation. These books could be an alternative fuel. Hey, Gm are you listening?

#54     Jan 19, 2009
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Please rise for the ObamaNation Anthem:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l46t_nrySg4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l46t_nrySg4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#55     Jan 19, 2009
  6. Maybe so, but your comments have that hint of acidity found in sour grapes. :p

#56     Jan 19, 2009
  7. #57     Jan 19, 2009
  8. talknet

talknet

USA army should over-throw the government and gain 100% control over USA administration. Barak Obama & his team is too weak, incompetent and useless.

George Bush was the Best-ever USA President.

What further improvements and better policies can Barak Obama make which George Bush could not make. It is a dead end and there is no way out. It's over.

#58     Jan 19, 2009
  9. Actually, I am excited. I'm just making observations. I support whoever is President.

Lead, follow or get out of the way, that's me.:D

#59     Jan 19, 2009
  10. Cesko

Cesko

Besides incomplete term as a senator he really hasn't done anything anywhere anytime.
    He had to spend $8 for each dollar Mccain spent to get practically just half of the votes.

Bigger the hype harsher fall it will be. Just like markets.
    I don't wish him well and will rejoice if he falls. Never liked con-man types.

#60     Jan 19, 2009