Anyone getting tired of all this Obama hype?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dave74, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Agreed. As usual.

#21     Jan 18, 2009
  2. you usually agree with everything nutmeg has to say? maybe your internet soul mates :D

try FACEBOOK :D

#22     Jan 18, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Hey, Mr. Obama. Let Abe Lincoln rest in peace.

You have nothing in common with Abe. Quit trying to fool all the people all the time.
    Quit using his family Bible, quit copying his train trips, quit stealing his speech lines.

BTW ,Mr. Obama where is your family bible, you spent 20 years as best friend with you mentor Rev. Wright and not once did you ever read the bible with him. Did no one from that church ever give you a bible to read to your children.

Do you even have a bible in your house?

#23     Jan 18, 2009
  4. White house becomes Black house

#24     Jan 18, 2009
  5. Sorry your peabrain is limited to thinking within those lines. He's a smart dude and I find I tend to agree with many things he says regarding politics.

Not everyone is a frustrated closet homo seeking validation like you seem to be.

#25     Jan 18, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was tired of it six months ago.

#26     Jan 18, 2009
  7. He has nowhere to go but down in the polls. Looking forward to seeing the reality setting in.

As Captain Obvious mentioned earlier, it will be funny to see the very same journalists, etc that were glorifying him turn out to be the ones that bitch about him the most.

#27     Jan 18, 2009
  8. Obama hype is annoying but is the direct result of the US presidential system (I believe a prime minister to be a superior construct because it absolutely avoids "cult of personality" issues)

I am glad there is going to be a democrat in office(I voted for the guy), but as I believe "a free man bows to no one"

I don't look at Obama the way a child looks at his/her parents, I look at Obama as a likable guy but first and foremost as a manger hired to do a job.

#28     Jan 18, 2009
  9. You are comparing an airhead to a scholar? And that's just for starters. You're smarter than that, nutmeg.

#29     Jan 18, 2009
  10. What you be trippin' on, boyo?

#30     Jan 18, 2009