Anyone from Vancouver, Canada?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by vorzo, Jan 21, 2003.

1. damir00

damir00 Guest

hey, this 9-12 thing sounds promising. yaletown or coal harbor, i'm fine with either.

#51     Aug 30, 2003
  2. vorzo

vorzo

Nice view from the Mills. I say we go there if the weather's nice, if not we go to the Yaletown pub. Three of us so far.

#52     Aug 31, 2003
  3. btw where are the nice places to trade from in Italy?:cool:

#53     Aug 31, 2003
  4. peter77

peter77

re 9-12 meet
    Make a final decision on a spot and I'll be there too.
    Remote trader in Abbotsford.
    Started in NY at Broadway, now IB
    peter

#54     Aug 31, 2003
  5. fuf

fuf

The Mill is actually better inside, kind of reminds me of an old nautical library.

Anyway, just for simplicity planning to get us all together for the first time why don't we meet there.

After that it would be fun to make this a monthly thing that moved around to different good hang out places that we all know of.

My thoughts about this are to just get together and meet some other traders in the area. It's nice to talk with others once in awhile in person who actually know what you are talking about, and have an interest!

How about for the first get together I'll coordinate it. Anyone who has any questions about directions, or whatever, can contact me. Having one person do this is sometimes easier.

For now lets plan on The Mill ( www.millbistro.ca ) on 9/12 at 6:00 PM. I'll let the place know there will be between 5 - 10 of us.

#55     Aug 31, 2003
  6. hi guys, sounds like a fun meeting. Add me to the guest list.

#56     Aug 31, 2003
  7. Ehsan

Ehsan

Just started trading this past week from N. Van. with IB, short-term swing trading. been pretty good so far...
    The meeting is a great idea, definetly count me in.

#57     Aug 31, 2003
  8. vorzo

vorzo

Deal.
    Six of us already, will definitely join tables.

#58     Sep 1, 2003
  9. Count me in.

#59     Sep 1, 2003
  10. corvus

corvus

6 may be tough to make for me, but I will try!

#60     Sep 1, 2003