Anyone from Akron, OH or thereabouts?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nofxn, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Chris, do you trade with anyone there in Columbus? You can PM me if you don't want to post the name.

#11     Aug 22, 2003
  2. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

No, I've traded alone since the beginning. Let me know if you guys get down to Columbus...grab a few drinks..I'm off..gotta catch my flight...

Regards,

Chris

#12     Aug 22, 2003
  3. That's hilarious...I don't often run into people from Parma...that's where my wife is from...

#13     Aug 22, 2003
  4. ddlee

ddlee

I am actually from brunswick ohio, been living in fort lauderdale and trading out of boca at carlin. Was going to check out the cuyahoga falls carlin location (coming up to visit family) but after looking on their web page I think they may have closed. Where is there to trade in clev-akron- area besides bright????

#14     Aug 22, 2003
  5. I've looked but not very hard...if you come up with some names, would you mind posting them? Thanks.

#15     Aug 25, 2003
  6. nofxn

nofxn

I agree, I haven't found anything in this area either. Is Bright even around here? If anyone finds anything, please post.

#16     Aug 25, 2003
  7. I'm from the Cleveland westside suburbs, live in Tampa now.

I try to get back at least once a year.

#17     Aug 26, 2003
  8. The NEC was GREAATTT!!! Fine weather. I trade YM ZN and CAD via IB. Is Bright trading in the NE Ohio area? I'd like to check them out.

#18     Aug 26, 2003
  9. yes, in Cleveland

#19     Aug 26, 2003
  10. Hmmmmmmm..................I wonder.......................????????????
    I wonder if the opportunity exists for a new office in Cinci or Columbus? Any thoughts? Equities and futures for sure, forex might be a possibility. I might know of a firm or two that might be interested if enough traders are interested. Any thoughts out there?
    Moderator: I AM NOT affiliated with any firm, this is not an attempt at recruiting. I trade with IB, not a prop firm.

#20     Aug 26, 2003