Anyone found a good 100:1+ Margin FX Broker yet??

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Turveyd, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

I was going to go Pepperstone but waited till Margin change date and there 30:1 aswell :(

LMFX don't like how can't take Debit cards, pass via someone else. ( can't get there MT4 demo to work either )

Advantage looked great, massive spreads. :(

Don't want to be beaten by the snowflake save everyone brigade, got to be a sensible option out there for a sub $5000 account :(

Anyone ??

• I thought they were banned 10 years ago - due to Refco.
    • No more 400:1, 200:1 or 100:1 leverage/margin.

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Nope, yesterday literally reduced to 30:1 FX, 20:1 Index's which is what I trade!!

Can't make anything on 20:1 :( instantly a 10th so my +$200 day becomes +$20 can't live on that :(

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Pepperstone confirmed fall under ESMA regs :9

4. Turveyd

Turveyd

LMFX is clear from the Reg's :) ICMarkets is at the moment, but might get forced to comply later.

LMFX it is then!! 100% sign up bonus will make account look pretty LOL

5. Peter10

Peter10

why do you need 100:1 leverage?

6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Cause I can make 5x's as much for the same time, as trading Index's at 20:1, going to be sensible and not go 200:1 or above mind, been on 200:1 for a few months, used to be on 100:1!

ICMARKETS for the win, they seem Legit, LMFX felt abit fraudy for some reason, pay in bonus 100% to good to be true despite it's rules which makes it worthless almost.

7. Tie up less money. I am an automated trader. My trades stay the same no matter what my leverage is. If I can have less money in the account per contract...why not? Don't worry I am not a newbie and use a static contract that involves a trade that risks vey little of my capital.

ES

P.S. Don't believe everything you read about leverage.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Can live easily on a 10K account at 100:1, I'd need a 50K account to make the same income, I'd never like EVER get to 10K at 20:1 let alone 50K.

$1400 to trade $1 per pt US30
    $800 for DAX
    $432 Eurusd
    $500 GBPUSD

Retail Forex Brokers in the UK/Europe just got killed, jobs lost, there going out of business, as everyone woke up today and realised even if it's only a dream to retire off the markets, the dream is over, and without a dream life is much harder to take :(

Don't take away our dreams, to protect money we'd only blow and booze and hookers anyway to numb the pain!!

9. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Just imo, the only sort of trader having "their dreams crushed" by 1:30 rules is the reckless one.

Yes, there are legit reasons of keeping a small amount of money on account, but trying to make a living by trading 10k networth at 1:100 is not one of them.

#10     Aug 1, 2018