Anyone follow 'vader7x' on twitter?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Aj2014, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Aj2014

Aj2014

Never seen anything like it. He seems to have a crystal ball and always knows exactly where the ES is going and posts lots of his trades in realtime for free, so others can make money.

I know he doesn't use 'TA' (chart patterns, indicators, etc) but says he uses 'models'. Any idea what that means in practice?

Best trader i've ever seen tbh. Think he must have some sort of insider info or something tbh

Typical day today where he shorted the highs twice, for like +13 then shorted again at a similar price and covered most again just now +19

2. cvds16

cvds16

insider info in ES: LMFAO

Clubber Lang, d08 and vol_trader like this.
  3. Daal

Daal

I bet you are him, or you are an associate of him

4. Looked him up. Only old charts, but seems he's, "buying support, selling resistance". TA 101. DUH!

Like that hasn't been posted here a gazillion times...

Money Trust and Clubber Lang like this.
  5. Aj2014

Aj2014

Nah, he posts charts and stuff with trendlines and what not, but that's not what he actually bases his trades off. That stuff honestly only works like 50/50. (buy support and it 'breaks' etc)

No other trader can do what he does in real time (only in hindsight)

6. Got anything more current on him... like within the last few years?

7. Any stuff will work 50/50

gkishot likes this.
  8. John9999

John9999

I sent you a private message

9. I've had convos about this guy ages ago in private PM's on this site with someone and also someone on twitter since we were all trying to learn to trade the ES at the same time and his twitter feed came up in convo.

I don't know much about him and haven't watched his stream for years (has a fair few followers now!) I remember him being very good at somehow picking the highs and lows of moves.

I did exchange some messages on twitter with someone who had also been looking into him a little who had some thoughts about him. I might post a screenshot of that convo (from like 2 years ago!!) if you are interested.

10. Aj,

Don't let these so-called EliteTraders discourage you. They are Jealous!

ES

#10     Oct 30, 2018