Anyone find it dusty in here?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Very short, but interesting:

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TW-6DpC-mj8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TW-6DpC-mj8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

2. Another Obama celebrity endorsement. This time by Stepin Fetchit...

3. Roosevelt did a bailout. That was good, that was the first time maybe that black people in the US got anything in equal share..

That was generations ago, now the Democrats need nearly every last black vote or they are out of power so they will continue bailing out the 'hoods forever...

Why do people think that Jessee Jackson sues the private sector employers? It makes blacks unemployable by the private sector, that's why!! I worked in the private sector for decades, in a lot of different companies in the same area. There was a large black population in the area, I never worked with very many blacks though. The employer would see a black candidate for a job and he would see Jessee Jackson standing in the background with a big grin on his face, just waiting for one white person to slip once, anytime in the career of that black person....

If blacks got private sector jobs, after a few paychecks they would be Republicans... it's not that complex, this political thingy...

4. Gosh with attitudes like yours I can't understand why blacks don't seem to vote for the Republican White People's Party.

5. Arnie

Arnie

Quote from Condoleezza Rice' speech at the Republican Convention:

"The first Republican I knew was my father and he is still the Republican I most admire. He joined our party because the Democrats in Jim Crow Alabama of 1952 would not register him to vote. The Republicans did. My father has never forgotten that day, and neither have I".

6. Yep, those democrats like Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, Trent Lott, and Richard Shelby. Firmly on the wrong side of civil rights for blacks. We should never forget.

7. Since then there was a thing called the "southern strategy." The parties have all but switched positions on racism -- to this day a Republican politician will call a black to his face "macaca."

8. Arnie

Arnie

Lets not forget Robert "Sheets" Byrd

The only known former member of the Klan to hold a federal office currently in the United States is Democratic Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Later_Klans.2C_1950_through_1960s

9. There 'ya go folks, couldn't be plainer, Democrats want blacks on the the plantation. You heard it here first....

10. They do?

At this point I'm genuinely not sure who does more damage to the Republicans, but I'm pretty confident that it's the Republicans saying what they believe.

#10     Oct 29, 2008