Anyone ever used ptshamrock.com for offshore banking and asset protection services?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Daal, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Daal

Daal

He was one of the few sites that I couldn't find information on google denunncing it as a scam. But I'm still suspicious, since he doesnt accept credit cards(they could have banned him) and prefers payments with egold. He doesn't update his site even though some of his wonderful offshore bank account services are not longer being offered. Can anyone recommend this guy?

2. FWIW, never used, but I know it has been around for a while.

E-gold for privacy reasons.

3. His "Legal Tax Avoidance" link does not even mention the word "tax" one time on the page.

Proper planning with real attorneys and with 7 figures to "hide" for various fees ranging from $25K and up YES this can certainly provide a temporary road block should any judgement creditor come after you.

But then hey, he also offers University Degrees by mail so you might kill two birds with one stone with that web site!

4. If you are going to go that road, look at sovereign society .com . They seem more well known and reputable to me. That said they are always spamming me with crap about a currency advisory service or how the US economy is going down.

They are big fans of Panama, Nevis, Switzerland, Austria, and Leichstein for privacy banking.

It is going to be hard to evade taxes in the era of the Patriot Act. Look at what swift has been doing. Good luck with that.

5. I have a great idea why don't you just pay your taxes and shut-up ? Hell no one likes to do it.:confused:

6. browse http://offshorebankingindex.com/, they also have forum there you can find a lot of proposals for "offshore banking and asset protection services". but be carefull, looks like there are many guys on this forum who are just cheaters :(

Alex

7. abby

abby

Hello guys

As I wrote it in another forum, I believe that the issue in itself is, at least from the official point of view a dodgy one. Who needs a second passport and for what purpose? Tax avoiding? As for getting a passport in a procedure, not being present to press the issue oneself makes a middleman a must have. It lies in the nature of the matter, or am I wrong? Well sometimes a second passport is not that bad, so I´m interested in one.

I found some ptshamrock.com funnily the site enough says beware of swindlers, names them (?) and then carries on to sell its program to you. But as I said before there is nothing which safes you from sending money ahead of delivery when you yourself are not on site to do the stuff yourself. Myself has not found anything yet to jump on it. How about you? I found a site http://www.diplomaticsecondpassports.com which does not have anything negative in the Internet. While ptshamrock has a lot of negatives threads.

regards
    Abby

8. Here is where I would go if I we're in your predicament.
    http://www.bosl.com/
    I have 2 profesional friends who use them, and one is a lawyer:eek: