Anyone ever used Advanced Markets Forex??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by PlusMinus, Dec 1, 2009.

1. very true. curious, what other firms are you looking at? I downloaded the demo and im seeing way less than 1 on the euro and 1.5 & less on the GBP. Going to test execution. if it's quick, i may open a live account. found some other posts as well on forexrealm where people are saying they have no problem getting in trades at the number. If that's the case, they must be offsetting directly with the banks. no fcm with a deal desk would open themselves to that type of exposure or only send that type of volume to the banks as it would eventually effect their pricing in the long run. banks tend to price better if they get more flow, both good and bad, as long the flow is substanial. If a bank starts to only get bad flow (toxic), pricing tends to widen out.

#21     Dec 10, 2009
  2. bstay

bstay

#22     Dec 10, 2009
  3. very nice bstay. those are similiar spreads to what I was looking at. Are you trading a live account there? what do you think if you are? Also, seems like prices are updated several times per second and in the market depth screen, looks like prices for larger size trades are also provided. for instance they have a 10mill price that is just slightly off the 3m price. Guess i'm wondering if that means that price is good to be filled in whole just like 3m orders. I would think yes, since banks would did to price it out a slightly different.

#23     Dec 10, 2009