Anyone ever listen to Trading Stories Podcast with Brandon Clay?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Saltynuts, Apr 22, 2018.

1. This is hilarious. He has a bunch of snake oil salesmen over the years promoting their systems (to sell of course). They routinely talk about how they make huge returns (above 50% a year not being uncommon). He will say after each podcast that this just goes to show average investors can make big bucks in the market.

Then, in like one of his last podcasts, he says he has started trading his own account, you can follow his progress at a certain page.

I go to that page, he says something like he's made 25% on his trading account, but now he's into real estate, click HERE to find out why real estate is the perfect wealth building tool!

The above is just an approximation, from memory, but I found it hilarious. Just wondering if anyone else had listened to it as well.

SimpleMeLike and s0mmi like this.
  2. A relatively small trading account can generate over 50%, somewhat realistically. I would personally say I could do that in a month, but you'd think I'm full of stuff.
    I can't imagine dabbling in real estate would give you anywhere near 50% returns annually, or in fixing and flipping per property.

I have never heard of Brandon Clay. But all trading stories/podcasts are the same. Some Joe talking about vague philosophies and wisdoms and his personal trials and tribulations. -- I would rather listen to people talk about their favorite donut, and why.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. apo99

apo99

chat with traders is the best podcast for trading, Aaron is cool kid too

4. Oh I agree apo99, chat with traders is the bomb, and yea Aaron sounds cool. This one by Brandon, he seems nice enough, but on my he is (or at least was) naive.

5. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH man you are super funny. hahahahahahhaahhaahhhahaahah why you removed my picture from your profile picture? hahahahahhahaha Brighter Days Trading Academy. hahahahah
    upload_2018-4-23_13-30-13.png

6. Saltynuts, I never heard of this person.