Anyone ever hear of or trade through Marsco? They're offering $3.95 trades.

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Marc to Market, Aug 29, 2006.

1. amm

amm

can i change password or not?

#21     Sep 1, 2006
  2. birdman

birdman

I'm glad Izone is still working out for you and now that you mention it, I did hear from a few other high volume traders that they were extended the same pricing as Freetrade.

Just curious, what you would hope to find better at Marsco, since the rates won't be as good as you now have.

#22     Sep 1, 2006
  3. birdman

birdman

i see,

thanks for the insight and if you do try Marsco, i hope they serve your strategy better, let us know if it pans out as a good alternative for you:)

#23     Sep 2, 2006
  4. amm

amm

And, because of your very special relationship with Freetrade, we will continue to offer you the Freetrade commission schedule:3

* FREE commissions on first 20 equity trades every month
    * $3 commission on trades 21-100
    * $2 commission on trades 101-200
    * $1 commission on trades 201 and higher

That's right, despite the commissions on the Izone site you're among a select group of clients to receive the Freetrade commission schedule instead.
    >>>>

The customer who opened account before
    can do trade with above comission.
    So how long can the customer do that ?
    no limit days?
    or until 1 year or 2years?

#24     Sep 2, 2006
  5. amm

amm

New izone customer must do trade with $5 per trade,
    but old freetrade customers can do trade with very low comissions.
    That is unfairly, unjustly.
    So new izone customer will get angry.

#25     Sep 2, 2006
  6. birdman

birdman

yes, those reduced rates you quoted above were the old rates for freetrade (now operated by the same Ameritrade as izone) and a few high volume traders did get that same letter and it had no time limit on it ... however you need to remember that a broker can change rates at will anytime

consider this ... it's not unusual for someone who is doing lots of volume to be able to negoiate better rates than are printed on a site

so a new izone customer could always try to get lower rates AFTER he was doing big volume

it might not work there but it has elsewhere

------------------------
    i have a business in a different industry that is paid better payouts than their website prints as standard and they have even the arrangement in my favor even beyond what they are willing to admit on paper - had to talk over the phone about it
    ------------------------

said that to say this ... negoiation might be the way for you to go, have you ask for lower rates with your current broker ... if they knew they were about to lose you they might cut your rates in half

#26     Sep 2, 2006
  7. birdman

birdman

For Amm:

I've been following your search for a low rate broker. Here's a thread you will want to check out http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72618

it's about Sogo Investments, a new deal by Genesis @ $1.50 per trade or so i hear

#27     Sep 2, 2006
  8. amm

amm

Thank you aq lot, birdman!
    How can you search this topc?
    How can I search these kind of low comission brokers?

#28     Sep 3, 2006
  9. trtrkk

trtrkk

I sent some emails this week, but never got answer.
    Are there any staff at support email center?
    If anyone got email from them?

#29     Sep 9, 2006
  10. Do you send limit or market orders?

#30     Sep 9, 2006