Anyone ever buy a REAL trading system???

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cashmoney69, May 19, 2008.

1. Hey wait-a-minute man.

I wasn't the one trumpting your system, he was (are we clear on that?) ... and then he says, "hey guys, could ya, could ya help a little bit here?

Maybe he can fill in the blanks and clear-up the situation.

Hmm, maybe I'll ask him. :D

P.S. Done, he can let us know what his experiences are, or not, as he wants to.

#11     May 19, 2008
  2. <i>"I wasn't the one trumpting your system, he was (are we clear on that?) ... "</i>

No we aren't clear, jimmy. I do not sell systems. Never have. Go ahead and ask anyone whatever you wish... with more posts in here since Jan 08 than I have since April 06, it appears you have plenty of time on your hands for that.

<i><b>http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1915110#post1915110
    All the other tools, Level screens, MP volume studies, etc are merely derivatives of price bar action.</b> They are one step removed. Price bar action alone is what you should focus on first. Everything else branches away from that.</i>

Looks like all of your diligent combing of this website missed that post of mine before you began a similar thread title later on.

#12     May 19, 2008
  3. OK, I got my reply from baggerlord.

I'm satisfied with what he told me ..., the question was asked and answered :)

#13     May 19, 2008
  4. You guys are crazy I think I should just stop posting on here. I was just asking for these guys that make 5k a day for a two word description of their style, out of curiousity, no more!

As far as Austin, I know he doesn't want to be promoted on here but since you brought him up with me in the post, let me say that his program is amazing. He doesn't teach a mechanical system so I am not sure if it is technically what this thread is talking about.

He teaches a solid framework for analzying the market, and an ever more solid style of entry and position management. Furthermore, he makes live calls every day, and makes money the vast majority of days. When he loses it is peanuts. He makes himself available via the chat room, email, and phone to make sure that we learn everything we need to know to trade like him over a 3 month period.

I had the pleasure of watching him make mincemeat of the FOMC event a few weeks ago trading the ER.

My struggles have been due to my own issues and trying to improve on his style rather than just learn it as it is. I've finally gotten over this stupidity and fully expect to be profitable as soon as I learn to stick to what he teaches.

I consider the 1k that I paid him to be the best investment I've made in my life so far, and expect it to pay off many times in the near future.

There are plenty of traders in the chat room that have learned his method and are also calling live trades on a variety of instruments and timeframes, and making money more days than not.

There, now you know how I really feel. :)

#14     May 19, 2008
  5. Seriously, I asked the question and I got my answer, and then some ... :eek:

I have nothing more to say on the subject, except for, well, everyone have a niiiiice trading week. :D

#15     May 19, 2008
  6. Nice thread cashmoney69.

I'll have to archive it in triplicate ... LOL :p

#16     May 19, 2008
  7. [​IMG]

#17     May 19, 2008
  8. Your chart doesn't have enough indicators.

Hey, where'd he go? :confused:

#18     May 19, 2008
  9. I too am very satisfied with the Watts Trading system. Totally worth the $47. Comes with free indicators for specific charts (Tradestation, E Signal etc.). TOTALLY worth it.

#19     May 19, 2008
  10. Sorry. Changed my mind about posting a chart. For $47, I want Ryan Watts to get the bread, not have some ET people potentiality try to steal it. Ryan's a damn good guy - it's worth spending some money to find out about the system on your own.

#20     May 19, 2008