Anyone else workout in here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Matt24SPFL, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Matt - care to elaborate more on detoxing your body? I workout twice a week utilizing the Mike Mentzer approach and while the muscle building is great, I am not the best with my diet. I know it's something I need to improve on.

So, for someone that is doing a good workout and increasing muscle mass, what else would you recommend for someone that doesn't have the best eating habits in the world?

Thanks for sharing!

#21     Feb 20, 2007
  2. Detox: Simple fact.. Why do you think that most bodybuilders die early? Is it the insane amounts on androgens? Well, the HGHs grams and grams of test and other androgens do cause some enlargement of the cardiac muscle of the heart. More importantly than that is the constant build up of acids. Give any body builder a decent massage and he will stand on his two feet and feel like he just chugged a 5th of 151.. Those are toxins.. Toxins that REMAIN in his body. They key to optimal health, ESPECIALLY for bodybuilders is detoxifying these acids from there bodies.

You will notice that most, (if not all) bodybuilders have acid reflux (or some sort of digestion problems). This is because of the imbalanced diet. Yes, they take plenty of amino acids, and multi vitamins, and drink plenty of water. The problem is the excess acid in their body creates a chemical imbalance in their stomach. The problem is actually taht the stomach is not acidic enough and the sufferer is unable to properly digest the food. The cure?

Well, many people will suggest a 3-5 day detox and that is rather effective. I, personally, tried buying the alkalizing ph drops and detox pads and found that THAT is the quickest way. 2 pads on the bottom of your feet for 2-3 consecutive days will rid your body of most of the lethal toxins and drinking 1-2 gallons of alkaline water during this time frame (refrain from drinking any soda, as it takes 32 8 ounce glasses to alkalize 1 soda). The problem will immediately be cured. It's almost miraculous. Don't be fooled by the simplicity of this.

Of course, you want to maintain better health, so, I suggest that you eat a lot more green vegetables. Stay away from processed foods with high fructose corn syrup and breads and cereals. These high glycemic carbs are simple sugars that create a VERY acidic environment.

Please let me know how it goes. I love to hear feedback. :)

As far as increasing muscle mass, again, like I mentioned to another gentleman, your body is amazing, it adapts to whatever you do to it. While restoring a natural PH balance to your body will do WONDERS for it, you are certainly going to need to change a factor in your workout plans. MM has great principles. YOu can check out my buddy Dr. James Daemon's page at www.synergy-solutions.org That guy has an AMAZINGGGGGGG brain. He is very prompt at answering biomechanical and pharmacology related questions.

He routinely eats cheesecakes before bed and has a phenomenal physique. While it can largely be attributed to his amazing genetics, they guy trains hard and knows his $hit.. :)

#22     Feb 20, 2007
  3. Thanks for the info Matt, will take a look at it!!

#23     Feb 20, 2007
  4. Be sure to keep us posted!

#24     Feb 20, 2007
  5. Matt - I checked the site out and searched for Detox pads and 4 things came up and the page says "selling leads for detox pads". Can you actually purchase these on this site?

#25     Feb 20, 2007
  6. waiting for riskarb to chime in here.....

:)

#26     Feb 20, 2007
  7. You have a PM Browns fan.. :)

#27     Feb 20, 2007
  8. Who's he? Do we have another health brain in here? that would be great!!

#28     Feb 20, 2007
  9. i workout.

mainly i do the sport of weightlifting (snatch, clean and jerk), but have also dabbled in powerlifting.

#29     Feb 20, 2007
  10. Matt - I am going to be up-front here - sending a PM with a yahoo email address to purchase these pads from a 'buddy' sounds very fishy to me. No offense, but at first glance, it would seem like a simple spamming scheme - talk about how great these products are and then your 'buddy' can sell them to me at a great price...

:confused:

#30     Feb 20, 2007