Anyone else workout in here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Matt24SPFL, Feb 20, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

tm is my homeboy ...he knows im kidding...im glad you started this thread though...

#11     Feb 20, 2007
  2. I use to play hoops twice a week up to about three years ago..i couldn't take the pounding from the young guns anymore...Not the elbows and shoving...but the actual POUNDING of my knees and ankles as i had to push extra hard to keep up on the breaks ect.... Im in shape right now...but I actually have to work at it now and that sucks. The weights have definitely helped but im starting to see less and less results and more maintenance then anything else. Im gonna try what you said and change up the routine.

#12     Feb 20, 2007
  3. I apologize for that..

I just like to minimize flaming.

I have a sense of humor too, but, I try to minimize personal insults in a health thread.

Where does your current workout split look like right now?

#13     Feb 20, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

HALODROL liquidgels--- Maximal muscle myotropphic developer

is this any good???

#14     Feb 20, 2007
  5. 90% of all back problems are due to poor flexibility in the legs...

Detoxing your body can really help, as not only does it flush out your lymph system, but also helps remove lactic acid deposits from working out. Lactic acid is what makes you feel sore after working out.

#15     Feb 20, 2007
  6. If you compare benefits to sides, terrible.

I'll send you a PM.

#16     Feb 20, 2007
  7. F*ck all this amniomyopic crap......Any one got some Human Growth Hormone I can get my hands on?? Take some of that, do a set of pushups and be bigger then Mark McGuire in no time!!!:D

#17     Feb 20, 2007
  8. LOL!!!

You're awesome..

Actually, yeah, look into PGF-2a.. they have a new isomer called PGCL.. It's litearlly going to make bodybuilding 10times worse.. I'll be getting some soon myself!!

#18     Feb 20, 2007
  9. I work out, but only my arms, chest, and shoulders. Do you know of any good suppliments?..Right now I take creatine, but I find it doesn't really help me. After about 2-3 reps of 10 each, I get too sore, and when jogging, my shin bones "catches fire" because I'm about 50lbs overweight and it puts alot of pressure on my feet and lower back.

#19     Feb 20, 2007
  10. Check out those two sites about balancing your PH. I can't stress it enough my man, most people have an acidic problem not overeating.. When your body fills up with toxins there's nowhere for extra toxins to go other than in fat, so your body slows down your metabolism and your muscle catabolize (break down) and you start to look like Subway Jared.

Simple science.. Detox, Replenish, Maintain.. :)

#20     Feb 20, 2007