Anyone Else Wonder Why AAPL Goes up Every Day??

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by iceman1, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Uh....no. The thread title was not, why is AAPL up so much on the year? It was why AAPL goes up every day? And I pointed out over the 4 months this stock has been acting like shit, not going up every day. In fact, it has not even been outperforming the SPY.

#11     Aug 11, 2012
  2. Better watch out..... there's tons of speculation in this stock.and tons of different opinions..it just asymmetrically triangled ... its really dead right now. Premium is cheap... I'd be on the look out for near term volatility. It was asleep last week. Sure its a good Canidate to uncorrelate.. I don't own any aapl products but I trade it a lot in options... and frankly I think its gonna be on the move soon... either this was the move up.in anticipation for the iPhone 5 future earnings or we will see a big break up... this product like has stupid sick momentum... I'd step in front of a train before I called a top

#12     Aug 12, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm expecting AAPL to split sooner than later.

#13     Aug 12, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

#14     Aug 12, 2012
  5. insider sales mostly mean nothing.. they have sale programs determined way before they happen.... last thing you wanna do is dump stock before it takes a dump... theres no way to know what the psychology behind these guys sales.. most likely they get issued stock options on a regular.. and there just turning over shares for any number of reasons.. plus anyone will read anything about Apple..

#15     Aug 12, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. However, it's notable when a board member dumps 90% of his shares. I've got a great pic that hangs in my home office. The pic reads "Board of Directors." below the pic are horses. No, it isn't of their faces. Yep, it's all horses asses.

And that's an old pic...

#16     Aug 12, 2012
  7. Visaria

Visaria

I reckon Apple will go to $1200 at some point.

#17     Aug 13, 2012

8. Which point?
    I need it to make $660 by January 18th for one of my Spreads.
    How's that sound?
    Looking more and more likely to me!
    :D

#18     Aug 13, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Because an Apple a day keeps the bears away.

#19     Aug 13, 2012
  10. a little bullish are we... think about what you would be saying fundamentally about Apples business and its market cap at that price.

#20     Aug 13, 2012