Anyone else trading Crazy DCIX "DRYS 2.0" Wild

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by JesseJamesFinn1, Nov 3, 2017.

1. I've been having a good time with DCIX, it reminds me of DRYS when it went from single digits to over $100 than came the Trade Halt. Started churning at $8, what is going on with this crazy stock?

DCIX was at $15

2. What starts a trading situation or frenzy like DCIX, its a dangerous stock best left for gamblers or traders that have read the LL2 for decades. I am not playing very big size, who needs size when a few 600 share orders scaling up can give you a fast $1500 gain? I am long and don't recommend this for regular traders, if you traded DRYS it might be fun.

DCIX $16.49

3. DCIX just is about to blow through $20 in my opinion, crazy stock, price is.

4. What make's a stock go from $4 to $18.50 with light price point volume? Are shorts getting squeezed, can shares be pulled out of Margin in to Cash Accounts? Its going through $19, I wish I knew what make's these stocks freak out like this.

Price $19.3

5. Traders are going to push it through $20 just to rub the wounds of the Short Burns hard, done posting, its going through $20 any second now.

vanzandt likes this.
  6. Wow, it tanked $4($19.6 to $15.8 back to $19.50), it is DRYS 2.0, be safe and don't trade crazy stocks like this, a fun case study for anyone who likes to see pure chaos. Will they take it to $25 to $30, Pumpers are pushing it hard

7. DRYS and TOPS too were on fire today! I played neither but DRYS is my favorite train wreck. HMNY is another, as it's been between $2-$4, for years, and suddenly it went to $5-$10-$38.50. Those HMNY people got crushed, ended around $31, went to $27 AH's, then $20 and today it's in, the $9's. I have no idea how to trade those as it could fall .50 by the time you buy and then proceed to put a sell order in...seconds. The end result is, the same, but boy do you need balls of steel! DCIX, has reverse split too, like DRYS. If you profited kudos!

MoreLeverage and JesseJamesFinn1 like this.

8. I played DRYS and got out right before the Trade Halt destroyed several traders hoping it would go to $500. After playing XNET the past few days DCIX was obviously going up once it pierced $6 I knew it was going up. These stocks can make you a hero or fry your goose, hope you made some good bank today! Have a nice weekend!

vanzandt likes this.
  9. I followed all of
    JesseJamesFinn1

entry and exit calls live and banked large.

JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  10. Thank you, I am lucky to have another sharp friend on Elite Trader!

#10     Nov 3, 2017