Anyone else See Mark Cuban on Bill Maher?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 16, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

The thing about what Cuban is that he wasnt much different than the guys at goldman sachs who created shit paper, during the housing boom, and made billions hyping it and dumping it off on someone else. He knew his company was shit or he wouldnt have sold out of it completely when he had the chance.

I got respect for tech billionaires like Sergei Brin, and Mark Zuckerberg, because they actually had a desire to make and run a viable company, and they did just that, and cashed in for billions and it wasnt even during the tech bubble, and they still want to run their companies, and keep on making them better, they werent just looking for a sucker to hang their shit company on.

So I understand where Maverick is coming from when he says he doesnt respect the guy.

#21     Jul 21, 2011
  2. as678

as678

Now THERE is a problem the US is going to have to come to terms with: Undeserved Wealth!

#22     Jul 21, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

In case you're interested in "Moneyball", the title of both the book and movie about Billy Beane.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AiAHlZVgXjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#23     Jul 21, 2011
  4. I think they paid 99% of the billions for the url (broadcast) before they realized that a stupid made up name was better and cost NOTHING.

#24     Jul 21, 2011
  5. wildchild

wildchild

I dont really care about Mark Cuban one way or the other. The most surprising thing about the whole thread is that this piece of fecal matter named Maher still has a TV show.

#25     Jul 21, 2011
  6. Completely agree: Goldman Sachs people are crooks. Brin and Zuckerberg deserve their places in the billionaire-o-sphere.

#26     Jul 22, 2011