Anyone else long QID?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by einai, May 23, 2008.

1. einai

einai

I've been quietly riding this down for the past few days, trying to figure out whether to cash out or stay in for the longer haul.

I'm incredibly bearish on this market but I'm worried about a sudden oil-driven rally.

Any thoughts are, always, appreciated.

DH

2. Yes, QID and SDS. Nobody wanted these when they were bottoming a week or so ago.

3. einai

einai

Any idea why the naz is showing such resilience? Thought it was AAPL, but that wasn't the problem yesterday.

D

4. pretty easy to say that nowLOL

5. einai

einai

something snapped, that's for sure :p

6. S2007S

S2007S

haha I was long this at 37.95 and sold it for a tiny profit at $38.50 only to see it run up $2.00 in the last 3 days....

:mad:

Im waiting patiently for something under $38.50 to get back in....

7. S2007S

S2007S

sold QID mid week as of today now long AMR, GM and UYG.

8. Some super "strong" chart patterns you got there . . .
    New lows (AMR), New lows (GM), New weekly lows (UYG).

It's obvious you aren't a "technician".
    :D

9. Long QID as a hedge

10. S2007S

S2007S

I have bought and sold AMR twice for a profit, everytime you think technicals, you get it wrong, I remember what you said about SMN when I sold it around 33 and change you said it was going higher it went up another buck and change and dropped to the upper 20's where I bought again and sold within a week for a gain.

I sold AMR

still long GM and UYG,

I had the opportunity to sell UYG this morning for about a $1.00 profit and didnt, dont care though because UYG moves quick. Will be buying more UYG on the way down, pays a nice 4% DIV as well. UYG will be back in the low to mid 30's.

SOLD MY AMR this morning at $7.30 bought at $6.27

#10     May 28, 2008