Anyone else have bad US equity options quotes from IB??

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by bungrider, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Yes, please tell us what is the "light blue" good for !

#41     Jan 14, 2003
  2. white17

white17

I received this from IB today in response to my email yesterday about this issue. They may not have it completely straight but looks as though they're moving in the right direction.

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    It seems we are showing some merkets with auto ex available
    which are in fact not.
    We'll fix it ASAP."
    tp

#42     Jan 14, 2003
  3. I e-mailed IB-Ernie during the first week of January regarding the missing option quotes. At first they were missing some of the exchanges along with the prices (most of the AMEX quotes were missing). They were showing up on the market depth though.

I was told that this was a server problem at first and it was supposed to be fixed, but it hasn't.

#43     Jan 14, 2003
  4. mskl

mskl

I have heard that this issue should be fixed sometime today. If anyone sees any of these related problems starting tomorrow, please post them here.

thanks to all who helped in the cause and thanks to IB for once again listening.

#44     Jan 15, 2003
  5. the problem still exists (1/16 09:46est)...

i'm seeing ISE inside B/A not reflected in the SMART quote...

#45     Jan 16, 2003
  6. mskl

mskl

I'm pretty sure they have made a change as the ISE always use to be included in SMART - however, I have also seen one example where the ISE did not show up in the SMART quote

Send an email to ib management with the example.

#46     Jan 16, 2003
  7. My whole TWS either refuses to load or takes 1/2 hour to load due to some issue. I have nearly all option quotes loaded so this may be the problem. But I can't trade or even see what's going on for a very long time untul it finally loads. This has been going on since the weekend.

#47     Jan 16, 2003
  8. white17

white17

looks right to me @ 10:11

#48     Jan 16, 2003
  9. i'm still having the problem today (fri 1/17)

they released a new TWS which was sup'd to fix the ISE problem, but i still am missing ISE in the SMART quote on at least one option...i'm too tired to investigate more...

#49     Jan 17, 2003
  10. white17

white17

Do you mind saying what the option is?

#50     Jan 17, 2003