anyone else got a wife/girlfriend who won't get a job

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by garchbrooks, Feb 11, 2010.

1. You ain't acknowledging her humanity, clown - you're disgracing her on a public bulletin board. She ought to shove her dildo up your ass and guide you to the chapter on teamwork, dummy.

#11     Feb 14, 2010
  2. Did she work before? Was she laid off from work? If so, how long did she look for another job? Are their other jobs in the economy that she did that are available?

Has she ever said "I wish I didn't have to work"?

#12     Feb 14, 2010
  3. Is she good-looking?
    If she's average, that's one thing, but gorgeous?
    This question comes from a married man, (me) so take it with humour, she's a girlfriend, everything is temporary.
    I, for one, would like a young attractive unemployed woman hanging around the house.
    My wife would disagree.
    My point, the situation will render itself, life will present bigger challenges in the future.
    If you are trading successfully, you actually have an enviable advantage. Try having an employed wife who thinks trading is gambling and a waste of time/money.:eek:

#13     Feb 14, 2010
  4. And I'd probably deserve it. On the flip side, I got her some nice stuff for valentine's day, so it balances out in the end.

#14     Feb 14, 2010
  5. You need to get rid of her before she ruins you.

#15     Feb 14, 2010

6. Words of wisdom. Lol.:D

#16     Feb 14, 2010
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Have some serious chats, take time to figure out if you have a keeper, then man up and be happy with your choice.

#17     Feb 14, 2010
  8. i know free-loading pricks like this, including a relative. a lot of college-educated folks won't work a job that's "beneath" them, which is why i think unemployment benefits should be limited to 4 months. when you force their backs against the wall, they'll find a job. they're able to hang out the coffee shop because they're collecting unemployment instead of working at home depot or busing tables. i hate these leaches

#18     Feb 15, 2010
  9. digger meet gold .... the oldest profession

#19     Feb 15, 2010
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

wtf? why the hate?

maybe they dont need to work? maybe they got good payouts for doing good jobs and do not need to flip burgers just yet. dont assume everyone is in the same boat as you.

im sure benefit payments arent sufficient to hang out and drink coffee all day long.

what difference does it make to anyone anyway? look after your own trade before condemning others like i do.

#20     Feb 15, 2010