Anyone do the Dan Sheridan mentorship?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by chadk, Sep 26, 2006.

1. #11     Oct 27, 2008
  2. Although there are exceptions, and it would take a fortune to try the rest before actually finding them...

"... those who do, do, and those who cannot, teach."

#12     Oct 27, 2008

3. Really? Is that so? Then explain to us how the American college and heigher education system works - thousands of dollars per semester, and with the exception of a few top teir schools, there is little verifiable results that the resulting four degree conferred (which frequently cost more than 100K + 4 or more years of your life) actually relays and direct immediate financial return.

Somehow the educators of the stock market are different than a university business department??? They are suppose to be nearly free and then print money for you? That's about as unlikely as econ profs giving the class profitable trading tips.

My point remains, you are the final product of your own education - whether is it through a program or by purchasing every book on the subject, probably a combination of both. I really don't care if the educators in the programs are themselves sucessful traders - because what makes them sucessful is a non-transferable conclusion of their own life's experiences, history, and work. All any program can offer is a slice of their knowledge/experience pie, and I think this is a reasonable expectation on the part of the student.

#13     Oct 29, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

#14     Oct 31, 2008