Anyone catch the Mika Brzezinski Blowup on moning Joe at 8 Eastern?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

I think this woman is going to have a nervous breakdown, this morning they had mika brzezinski, Rudy giuliani, Dylan Ratigan, Jim Cramer, and Joe Scarborough on morning Joe all trashing Obama, and finally mika brzezinski, snapped on Rudy Giuliani.

The look on her face while 5 people were trashing Obama was priceless, she was giving everyone on the set the death stare, i thought she was going to have a nervous breakdown, it has been funny watching her the last couple days, cause she bites her tongue for a few minutes while everyone trashes Obama and then just blows a gasket, and when she looks at people the look of utter disgust is blatantly obvious.

I will try to find the video.

2. TGregg

TGregg

She probably hates working with a bunch of racists. ;)

3. Her dad is an adviser and Mentor to Obama so its understandable that she takes it more personal then others

I'd love to see the video

4. cstfx

cstfx

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5nPJ5Ofh4Ck&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5nPJ5Ofh4Ck&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. Where is the blow up, did it happen later in the show? Is this all there is Hello?

6. Your exaggeration of events would make Rush and Hannity proud.

7. The spill is unprecedented as it unfolded. There are no "experts"
    who've dealt with this animal. Guliani should go back to dressing
    in drag; its what he's best at.

8. The sideline little shit talker needs to shut the fuck up

Rudy's a coward that always wants to criticize Obama but his cowardly ass was scared to run against Hillery for the New York Senate seat and is scared to run against Coumo for the governors seat and he got his ass handed to him by lame ass McCain

Hey Rudy,the community organizer did something you can only dream of,beat Hilary and McCain and became President of the United States

9. ..............and we are all paying the price for that election. Friggin' boy scout (Obama).

10. LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

#10     Jun 17, 2010