Anyone care to tell me why my thread was deleted?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by phenomena, Oct 19, 2010.

1. maybe it was sucky?

2. And God Created Israel

On the sixth day, God turned to the Angels and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Israel, it will be a land of mountains full of snow, sparkly lakes, forests full of all kind of trees, high cliffs overlooking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich so to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Israeli, and they shall be known to the most people on earth."

"But Lord, asked the Angels, don't you think you are being too generous to these Israeli's?"

"Not really, God replied, just wait and see the neighbors I am going to give them."

3. There are three people at a bar. One is Mexican, one is Iraqi and the other is American.

The Mexican gets a beer drinks it then he throws the glass in the air takes out his pistol and shoots it to pieces. He says in Mexico glass is so cheap we do not need to drink out of same glass twice.

Then the Iraqi gets a beer and drinks it. He also throws it in the air and takes out his AK47 and shoots it to pieces. He says in Iraq we have so much sand that we too do not need to drink out of same glass twice.

Then the American gets a beer and drinks it and throws the glass up. He then shoots the Mexican and Iraqi and catches the glass and says, "In America we have so many illegal immigrants that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice.

4. What did the Mexican firefighter name his twin sons?
    Hose-A and Hose-B.

5. Joe

Joe

It probably had racial terms in it that were not suitable for the site. The title alone sounds offensive.

6. The P&R section has come a long way from when it had neo-Nazi skinheads posting up some garbage and then there were the Israel vs. Everyone Arab wars that went on on a daily basis.

I am glad to see there is at least some moderation now of that forum. I think it should contain extreme views, but neo-Nazi and jihadists seemed a bit too extreme. I personally have avoided that forum all together.

7. No one used any unacceptable racial terms. The title was the name of the US government operation the thread was about? How was I supposed to make a thread about the operation without naming the operation and including information about it?

Your answer implies that you don't know why it was deleted. Also, if some post DID contain derogatory terms, (which it did not), wouldn't it make sense to edit or delete the post, not the whole thread? Is there anything to suggest this isn't just more of the old fashioned ET political bias censorship?

8. Joe

Joe

It's Amazing Dawn that if a political post or thread gets deleted, it must be because we have a political bias against your subject. The fact that I can't even recall the thread simply states that there is no such bias here, or if so does not exist in the administrations moderation of this site. I would suggest if you wish comment on a military project with such an offensive name do so within the thread. Using shock factor to boost the views of your thread will only get it deleted because of the amount of pull down requests we get from offended members. You should know this as 100% of your threads/posts are from the P&R section of the site.

9. Yes, I figured out years ago that the trading content is mostly worthless, with few exceptions...

I wasn't going for "shock factor", I was simply talking about the name of a certain operation. *I* didn't make it up, the US govt did, and it was a politically oriented topic, which I posted in the P/R forum. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I believe the "pull down" requests were because people didn't like the content, not because people didn't like the title. If you noticed the thread WAS rated 5 stars...

#10     Oct 19, 2010