Anyone can recommend a good forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by igor99, Mar 2, 2006.

1. They will get it under control...ET hasn't been around this long to just let things go.

There seems to be periods of heavy moderation which seems to be most effective at getting the mileage needed....

Michael B.

#21     Mar 13, 2006
  2. As I have just said on another thread I would be very careful and wary of this firm. It gives a London address but would not appear to be regulated by the FSA. My understanding is to carry our margin FX in the UK you must be regulated.

#22     Mar 13, 2006
  3. Surdo

Surdo

Why aren't you a moderator Mr. Savant?

I thought you were.

I do not even bother to read threads I am not subscribed to any longer. This place has become worse than a YAHOO board recently.

#23     Mar 13, 2006
  4. Moderator....lol...I am lucky not to be banned...your too funny...they keep me on a short string here.

#24     Mar 13, 2006
  5. aestreux

aestreux

hi- i would like to get any feedback on FXDD since they are the broker that Auto-FX uses. also, any comments on auto-fx would be nice.

i'm interested because auto-fx takes signals from collective2.com and i run a system there and am thinking of auto-trading my own system!! plus- i have many users that trade my system there and lately there has been some slippage issues.

thanks.....

#25     Jun 3, 2006