Anyone can recommend a good forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by igor99, Mar 2, 2006.

1. plax

plax

Tong, you need to get into marketing and advertising, I can't believe talent like yours has gone un-noticed.

#11     Mar 9, 2006
  2. traderob

traderob

Note to all:
    Marketiva often spams this forum and as soon as I delete one spammer another appears.
    Enough said..

#12     Mar 9, 2006
  3. Frege

Frege

#13     Mar 9, 2006
  4. damo484

damo484

traderdon56, can you give me a brief intro on these two, i.e. the pro and cons.. of either before I commit my dollars.:D

i.e. are FXDD quotes on majors really 2-3 pips max? do there servers pack up during times of volitilty?

i would rather learn from your mistakes than have then made again...

#14     Mar 9, 2006
  5. WHICH FOREX COMPANY HAS THE BEST CHARTS THAT ALSO CAN BE LINKED TO EACH OTHER SO YOU CAN CHANGE ALL CHARTS AT THE SAME TIME AND WHICH FOREX COMPANY OFFERS THE TIGHTEST SPREADS YOU HAVE TO PAY

#15     Mar 9, 2006
  6. sccz97

sccz97

fxdd and ibfx you the same platform metatrader. Ibfx are better than fxdd when theere's a lot of vol but you're still gonna be advised not to trade during these times . The spreads will indeed widen and you will get requoted

#16     Mar 9, 2006
  7. so, can you give your recommendation? people here wants to know others suggestions, then compare that, everyone wants to take forex trading has his own decision.
    if Marketiva is not good, please give yours, i will be very glad to try it. but not slanderous contemptuous reply

#17     Mar 10, 2006
  8. igor...

This is how you sound...

Hi please tell me a good broker and system. I want an ATM in my living room and I do not have time to learn how to trade. I really, really want to get rich as all my problems will go away. I trust anonymous posters in ET as they are really good. The internet is really a great thing...all you got to do is trust and focus and you can make millions...there is a great opportunity for me here in Russia, while I sit in my living room.

This thread is a spammers dream....

#18     Mar 10, 2006
  9. take a look at www.fxstreet.com .... loads of stuff to get you started there, free charts, broker comparisons, research etc... good luck

#19     Mar 11, 2006
  10. Chood

Chood

True not only of this thread, but also of most of the recently-active threads in this forum. Wonder why the onslaught of fx retailer marketing & propaganda? Is the gullibility quotient of the public trending down? If so, the retailer business may be drying up, requiring more marketing than before to keep even.

#20     Mar 13, 2006