Anyone can help me gather information about trading consultant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bluehawaii, Dec 6, 2006.

1. ikuo, u wont learn zip by reading books and attending seminars. none of those activities will aid your trading. only things u have to concentrate on is the market itself. time is precious, dont waste it on other things aside the market itself: u have to learn to spot imbalances in the mkt that creates opportunities. vital is that u study repeatable patterns that offer u the best risk:reward. screen time is what is all about.
    if u already have a basic understanding of the economy u dont need any books, just watch prices, charts and the tape all day long for months of not yrs. if u dont do that but keep searching for a holy grail of some sort it may take a decade for u to figure it out or it may never happen altogether.

best of luck with your journey, u'll need plenty of it: it will be tough and punishing, u'll have to endure humiliation after humiliation and it wont be fun.

#11     Dec 9, 2006
  2. I do not 100-percent disagree with this, but focusing on the market is a bit vague and means NOTHING. this guy in japan probably has no clue what market, in the dozens, he wants to look at in the first place and once he picked one. How does one focus on a market? OK, maybe paper trading one that is easy is a good answer. But what is the easiest markert to trade? Perhaps the share market as non-americans call it. Stocks my friend are forever. If you make a trading mistake maybe you found a new investment :)
    OK Ikuo, paper trade a market you decide in japan and maybe my suggestion is the share maket (stocks) would suite you better.... Do you have any money? How old are you? Are you still in school?

#12     Dec 9, 2006
  3. i said market because i think the guy should monitor all asset classes before beginning and try to find the one he likes and offer the best environment for him...i rather prefer stocks because i think they are more forgiving and less competitive but everyone is different...innit.

edit; imho bloomberg tv is a great start, u can monitor almost anything from currencies and commodities to stocks and futures, u can see how they move, react to news, etc. and eventually be able to pick your game. that's what i would do if i was him, watch bloomie non stop.

#13     Dec 9, 2006
  4. Ikuo,

PM choudai...

Yoroshiku.

#14     Dec 10, 2006