Anyone can give a comments about EverFX?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by gunrobert, Jun 23, 2017.

1. gunrobert

gunrobert

Hello Folks,
    I am trading with EverFX broker since few weeks.
    Platform seems to be good, STP broker, low commission, low spreads, many other advantages, but....
    Still checking carefully because now I would like deposit some serious money and start to trade seriously and would like to know your opinion - is there anybody who has good or bad experience with this broker?
    Please write here or priv

Thanks a lot!

2. Sig

Sig

They are horrible! They set up shill accounts in places like ET posing as customers in a completely transparent attempt to push their company. Run, don't walk away from this company!

(Didn't work out like you thought it would, did it)

O(1) and Baron like this.
  3. algofy

algofy

Most FX shops are scammy places.

4. just21

just21

If you want to trade FX and you are outside the US use www.interactivebrokers.com They have an ECN giving you the best prices from 18 investment banks and charge commission. Leverage is up to 50 to 1 depending on market.

5. Hi Robert,
    I am also trading with them since few weeks.
    Already made 2 withdrawals to check the process. So far no problems, looks really professional.
    Scalping, hedging allowed, no pushing calls from company... My opinion is positive.

6. Sig

Sig

Since you work there, of course your opinion is positive. You do realize how transparent this is, right? It's not going to get you a single new customer.

7. Can you recommend to me a good broker Sig as you think that I am looking for marketing tricks only? Maybe I am not a millionaire, but in last few years checked several brokers and waste a lot of money. This is first I can trust. What is most important for you Sid when you are trading forex? For me possibility of making money and possibility to receive them back for brokerage company! Am I wrong?

8. Sig

Sig

You signed up a few days ago and have 3 posts here, all about the same forex broker you clearly work for. You have no interest in trading forex, you're pushing your company and it's obvious to everyone so you're wasting your time.

9. Are you trading any real account Sig or you are just active on this forum? I had REAL forex accounts with over 20 brokers so far and I can compare or recommend because I AM TRADING. ACTIVE & REAL, not just theoretically. Also I am trying to warn other people not to lose money with market makers like I did before. But if I know that broker is good - I can praise him. I think this is the idea of forum - exchange the point of views and opinion. Isn't it?
    And can you please answer my question Sig? Which broker is good in your opinion?

10. Sig

Sig

I trade listed currency futures and options. Pretty much any broker can do that for you, I happen to use TD Ameritrade and OptionsXpress. If I was to trade OTC forex I would probably go with OANDA, they have a lengthy track record and it is good.
    I would most certainly NOT go with a shill pushing their own company that is less than a year old "regulated" in Cyprus in what is clearly a front office (google your address 2, Filiou Zanettou, Limassol, Cyprus You'll find a bunch of companies ranging from a cardio rehab center to a marketing company to you, all with an identical address, which is common when you're setting up a virtual company). There is absolutely no upside and tremendous downside to dealing with such a company. No one in their right mind would do so.

#10     Jul 6, 2017