Anyone but Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin2, Dec 1, 2007.

1. This bitch is unelectable. If she wins the Democratic nomination, I'll be voting for the Republican candidate. Edwards and Biden are complete garbage, too.

Romney and Ron Paul would be good running mates, had he not been a xenophobe (Romney, not Paul). Giuliani is decent had it not been for his miserable mismanagement of the finances of New York City. I really don't trust him with fiscal policy. McCain just seems too much of a pussy to me.

Obama recently meet with Bloomberg in New York for a photo op. Obama - Bloomberg would be interesting.

2. obama n osama is a hot ticket.

3. You sound like a real genius, better find another monkey to vote for.

4. All democratic candidates are unelectable, every single one of them. These idiots have five senators knowing full well that senators are not electable, one governor suffering from foot in mouth disease and two complete loonies. I just can't believe the stupidity of the democrats, I am not sure whether they never learn or actually want to lose. They could easily win in 2008 if they had a half-decent candidate, instead it will be a cakewalk for any republican (except Ron Paul who is not a republican anyway).

5. compare to ya crackers, i am einstein.

6. dinoman

dinoman

RON PAUL!