Anyone able to log in to bill pay?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by cooker, Jun 30, 2022.

1. cooker

cooker

I have not been able to get it to load on my computer for a couple weeks.

It says secure-ibkr.pd.gpsrv.com took too long to respond.

I have tried Chrome & Firefox

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. That URL opens on my computer within seconds.

3. sketchy URL u got there buddy.

4. %%
    Good reason to pay bills early+ i usually do. But i like a paper reciept.

5. ilyakam

ilyakam

Hi Cooker,

I made an account on here because you're the only other person on the entire internet who's having the same problem as me. At least according to Google

The first time I noticed this issue was in early July 2022. The symptoms were exactly the same. This had prevented me from managing my payees on IBKR. I filed a ticket with IBKR's support team on July 6. Nearly two months hence, after some mostly unhelpful back-and-forth with them, the issue is still unresolved.

[One hour later…]

I attempted to troubleshoot this issue in a different way while writing up this response. Long story short, I was able to reach secure-ibkr.pd.gpsrv.com through my paid-for VPN provider after choosing the geo-located region of New Mexico. That "geo-located" bit is important. Previously, when I attempted to resolve this issue with the help of a VPN, I only picked non-geo-located regions like "US California."

[​IMG]

I'm going to let the IBKR support team know of my findings. In the meantime, please respond below if you are able to get it to work through a VPN as well. I long suspected this issue was tied to my physical location, as it used to work in Southern California but stopped working for me in South Florida. Hope it helps!