anyone a forex money manager?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by chipmunk, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Care to share how it 's going?

No "dreamers" please.

Thx

2. no-one?

3. Geeps even this part of the forum is DEAD! No-one trading forex anymore?

4. I used to trade OPM, but stoped doing that few months ago. It wasn't anything to write home about, I was just trading few accounts for some investors.

I'm not sure I'll do this again at least for the time being, but I may try my luck if something big shows up.

For now I'm just trading my own funds.

5. I don't know that much about it. My guess is every S&P 500 company has someone managing their currency risk. That's where the pro would be.

As far as speculating with OPM, the only way to do it is set up a 50/50 partnership. If you don't have enough to cover your share have him loan the partnership the money.

2/20 or 1/10 just isn't worth the aggravation in forex. There's no money in the gross, and you probably already have enough to make all you need in your own account.

I have a small forex account I just started trading for a family member. But he is young and unmarried. Supposedly I am going to charge him 50% of the profits. In reality I will just take the profits and open up some mutual fund accounts for him to get him started. He is very bad with money. The account is soley in his name. I don't want to have my name on anything that's also got his name on it.

6. ok thank you

7. FX_Gigi

FX_Gigi

I am newbie in Forex and I am still in learning process. So plz can anyone help me to learn?

8. contra

contra

FX is pretty wacky these days. Why do you pull up old threads?

Whatever happened to oldtime...

9. I've been wondering too. Miss the storytelling. Oldtime, where art thou.

10. I've been wondering this for a while.

Nearly every single one of that guy's posts is just bumping threads that haven't been responded to in years. All of them are FX related.

Something's not right here.

They might be trying to inflate their post count to submit reviews in the review section.

Or maybe they are working for ET to get the FX section more active...

Or maybe they just want to appear as an authority in FX so down the road they can post promotional stuff and have it overlooked since they are an 'established member'. I've seen multiple mods overlook minor link dropping and be permissive of commercial intent simply because the poster has an established history with ET.

Or maybe they just don't know any better and want to talk about FX.

But regardless, it's smells fishy.. me no like.

#10     Sep 22, 2013